* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Stay Motivated When Revising Or Studying
Family & Kids
Revision may be dull, but its hugely important for everyone! Here are my top tips for staying motivated and getting the most out of revision
1. Whenever I have a test, I write the grade or mark I need/want on a piece of paper, and put it up somewhere in my room. That way, I am constantly being reminded of what I want, and so work harder to try and achieve it
2. Don't be afraid to take breaks. For every hour of revision, have a ten minute break. Get up, have a snack, make a cup of tea, whatever you want to do. Give your brain a chance to absorb the information and get ready for the next subject
3. Mix up your revision. Writing notes for hours on end is not only boring, but also not very effective. Several methods combined is much more effective. For example, read the information, write up notes, and then make revision cards from the most important bits. It will be much less monotonous
4. Revise somewhere you feel calm and relaxed. Trying to do work where there are a lot of distractions is never a good idea. Find a nice, quiet place and create a relaxing atmosphere. This will make it far easier to concentrate
5. Rewards! Lets be honest, bribing yourself with chocolate or your favourite snack is a sure fire way to get you to knuckle down and work. We've all seen the gummy bear at the end of each paragraph idea, and it really works! (My favourite during A levels was a square of white chocolate every 30min)
6. Listen to your favourite music. This is a bit of psychology here. If you listen to music that you enjoy, you can transfer the positive thoughts from the music to revision. In other words, you'll begin to associate working with being happy, and so will stay far more motivated for longer!
I hope you enjoy this tip! All of these are things I have found very helpful to me. Please like, save and follow if you like my tips :) xx