* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Stay Fit While On Holiday
Health & Fitness
I know going on holiday can be hard to keep your workout schedule and diet because all you want to do after all is relax. But these tips are easy ways to keep fit without a gym and while having fun.
1. When you wake up listen to music, it helps you wake up happier and also gets you in a mood where you feel like dancing, dancing keeps you fit and it's fun!
2. If you're going on a summer holiday or going to a hot place try go for a swim everyday! It's a great way to keep cool, a great easy workout and it's fun. Even if you are not going in summer if the hotel has a pool it's most likely heated and comfortable enough to have a swim in.
3. Go sight seeing. Of course when you visit a new place you want to see all the sights so go visit them on a walk, walking is a fitness and you don't even realise it when you're enjoying the sights you want to see.
4. Eating. Try not to change your diet too much. Eat regular meals and snack on fruits and nuts between meals especially if you have a long day planned they will keep you fuller and it's healthy for you.
5. Relax. If you have a busy planned holiday, the best thing to do is also take some time to relax at night, the right amount of sleep every night is healthy as it lets your body rest for another full on day the next day.