You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Log In or Register
How To Start A Bonfire🔥
Getting the pit ready
1) Locate where you want to have the bonfire. Make sure the location is dry
2) Make sure the the initial materials are dry as well. It is essential for the wood to be dry so it can burn easily.
3) Place a couple of wood in the pit. Make the wood balance against each other as shown below. Align them so there is a gap near the bottom.
Starting the fire🔥
1)Tear large pages of newspaper or gather a bunch of twigs and leaves. This will be used to start the initial fire.
2) Place twigs and leaves in the middle of the wood FIRST. Light it after you place them. They are smaller so it is unsafe to light them in your hand before placing in the center.
3) Set the newspaper on fire with the lighter and stick it in the middle of the wood.
You can choose to do this 2 ways:
-You can light the newspaper in your hand and then place it in the middle of the wood.
-You can place the newspaper in the middle first and then light it.
4)take more pieces of paper and place them at different angles. in the center of the wood to spread the fire and burn the wood balancing against each other. WARNING: The newspaper will catch on fire so place it in fast and quickly move your hand out of the fire pit.
5) take the lighter fluid and carefully pour it on top wood. Pour from as far as possible because flames will shoot straight up. WARNING: Move your hand away fast so you don’t burn yourself because the lighter fluid will catch on fire VERY fast. Do NOT lean over pit when doing this.
Keep the fire burning
1) when you notice the fire starting to go down, add additional wood onto the fire. Use your stick/metal rod and carefully move the wood around so it all is burning evenly. WARNING: At this point, the fire should be burning pretty well. Watch out for the heat when moving around pieces.
2) Keep adding newspaper to the pit. Do this when you notice the fire to die down. If needed be add small amounts of lighter fluid.