* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Save Your Ipod Battery
1. Dim your brightness
2. Turn on "airplane mode"
3. Turn off "push" and set "fetch" to manually (go to settings, then "mail, contacts, calendar". Go to "fetch new data". Turn off push and click "manually" for fetch new data.)
4. Close apps (double click home button, press and hold app icon. Hit -
5. If an iphone, turn off cellular data.
6. Keep apps to a minimum.
7. Turn off your iPod at least once every 24 hours, if not more.
8. When its new, play on it till it dies instead of charging it. Helps extend battery life.
9. Lock your iPod when you're not using it.
Try to minimize your app count. I kepp myself to 5 games, 4 learning/educational apps and 3 writing apps typically. And the mobile website for youtube actually is easier than the app, so don't waste space or battery.
This is a tip with 9 tricks on saving your iPhone or iPods battery. There are mostly short term ones, but a couple long term battery savers too.