* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Reheat Your Pasta The Right Way
Food & Drink
What you will need:
- 1 frying pan
- Pasta sauce
- Olive oil
1. Turn on your gas hob and put the frying pan on the burner
2. Pour 2-3 capfuls of oil into your frying pan depending on how much pasta you are reheating.
3. Empty your pasta into the frying pan and add the sauce.
4. Heat and occasionally try the pasta to see if it has been heated enough.
5. When you think your pasta is hot enough, remove the frying pan from the burner and empty the pasta into a bowl.