* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Reduce Under Eye Darkness?
Skin & Body
The next few slides contain basic lifestyle changes you can make to reduce under eye darkness.
Make sure you get a good night sleep, how much really depends on the person, you know how much sleep your body needs in order to be fully rested & it's vital you get enough sleep.
ALWAYS remove make up before bed.
If you smoke, try & stop. Say no to alcohol & drugs if you can't stop completely limit your intake.
Eat healthy, reduce salt intake
Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially cabbage, spinach, and other leafy green vegetables. Take a daily vitamin supplement if necessary.
Dark circles and puffiness are often due to lack of vitamin K & B12.
Relax, esp before bed. Not relaxing often can affect your sleep, diet & rest which are vital to reduce dark circles under eyes.
Stop rubbing your eyes, If allergies are causing eyes to become puffy, treat them straight away.
Apply sunscreen to avoid under eyes becoming any darker
Stay hydrated Drink lots of water.
Sadly sometimes there are some things you can not undo.
These can be pigmentation under eyes, too much sun exposure, ageing, genetics.
If this is the case, your going to have to relay on make up to help your cover up the dark circles under eyes.
Here are some natural remedies to help reduce black circles under eye.
- cucumber slices, apply slices over eyes for 15-20 mins. Do this daily & lying down.
-Apply cool tea bags or an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth to your eyes daily, do this daily for 15-20 mins
- Use a frozen spoon. Put a spoon in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Take it out and cover the circles with it. Hold it there until the spoon is warm again.
- Place one uncooked potato into a liquidizer and liquidize the whole potato. Scoop out and place the pureed potato on your closed eyes .Keep it there for 30 minutes, lying on your back. Wash it off with warm water.
Place pads which have been soaked in witch hazel under eyes for 15-20 mins.
- Apply an eye cream containing vitamin K and retinol
- apply concealer to hide under eye circles. Use your ring finger when doing this.