* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Properly Clean Your Makeup Brushes!
1. Run sponge under water. 2. Use a drop of shampoo get product out. 3. Rinse. 4. Wring it out and let it air dry.
1. Rinse the bristles- but avoid the base of the brush. It can weaken the glue. 2. Work a small amount of shampoo on the bristles. 3. Mix a solution of water and vinegar and swoosh the brush in it. Rinse and let to out to dry.
1. Remove as much hair from the bristles you can. 2. Fill a bowl with some water and add some shampoo into it. Plastic brush: Soak for 3-5 minutes. Fabric Head: Dip the bristles into the water a few times. 3. Scrub the bristles. 4. Leave it to dry over night.
1. Wash with water and antibacterial soap. Pat dry with a towel. 2. Wipe the tool with an alcohol-soaked cotton ball. Rinse and pat dry with a towel.
This interested you in some type of way to open my tip. Please like it or comment.