* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Plan Projects! 👍📝😄
This is an example of the rough plan of my methodology chapter for my dissertation, keep reading to see fully how I planned it.
1. Set time aside to plan out your project.
2. Make a list (don't worry if it's messy) of all the key points or sections of your project.
3. Put these in order and then add any further information such as what to include in each section underneath the headings.
4. Once you have arranged the points how you like rewrite or type out (or both) your new plan for your project.
I love rewriting my plans by hand in bright colours! It helps me remember the content I'm putting into each section and it's so much nicer to look at. I hope this helps!