* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Naturally Remove Mold With: Tea Tree Oil
Home & Garden
Here's what you need;
•Pure Tea Tree Oil •An Open Window (Where Possible) •Sponge, Cloth and towel •Toothbrush •Scrub brush
1. The first step to eliminating mold is to prevent it from growing in the first place.If your room has fan,use it. If it doesn’t, open a window in the bathroom, or open the bathroom door to keep air moving.This is very important and an very effective way to prevent the growth of mold.
2. Mix 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil with two cups of water and add it to a spray bottle. If you’re using this in the bathroom, spray surfaces regularly.
3. To actively remove mold, spray the solution directly to the mold and leave for an hour before using a scub brush to remove the debris. A toothbrush can be used to reach those fine areas.
4. Spray your chosen green cleaner on affected areas and let sit for several minutes up to an hour. Using a scrub brush or a sponge, wipe down the walls of the shower. You might need to put a little elbow grease into it, but don’t resort to bleach, which only temporarily makes the mold disappear.
Note: Don’t rinse off the tea tree oil after application. Just leave it to do its magic.
White vinegar can also be used in a similar way but we love tea tree oil for its boosted anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.