* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Your Polished Nails Harden Quicker 💅
It's the worst feeling ever when you spend all the time & effort painting your nails when suddenly you bump them.... And they turn to ruin 😭😭😭
The solution is iced water! 💧
1. Paint your nails with as many coats as desired. 💅
2. After that, sit for 10 minutes with hands/feet away from any objects that may knock them. During this time your nails will begin to set, feel free to blow or use a nail fan if this helps you achieve better results.
3. After 10 minutes lightly touch the surface of your nails to check if they are mainly dry. Don't drag your fingers down your nails or press too hard because this will leave indentations in the polish and ruin the look. 😖
4. Pour cold or iced water into a container.
5. Place your hand or foot in the container, making sure all nails are entirely submerged.
6. Count to 10 slowly, then lift your hand/foot out of the water. Repeat 3 times.
7. To make sure your nails have set, again lightly touch the surface. Sitting for 10 minutes beforehand is very important as putting wet nails into the ice water will not set them properly. If they are hard, gently dab a towel over them to soak up excess water.
8. Ta-da! Hard nails! 🎉🎉🎉
Extra tip: for a glossy finish, lightly spray your nails with any kind of cooking oil spray, do this before you begin submerging them in the ice water. 💦💦