* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Your Nail Polish Last Longer
1. Apply nail polish remover to help get rid of existing nail polish and natural oils.
2. Take bottle of nail polish and roll in between your palms. (Don't shake, just roll!)
3. Apply 2-3 thin layers.
4. Apply top coat while nail polish is wet.
5. Touch up every other day.
* Filing and buffering your nails helps start with a smooth base.
* Pushing your cuticles back before applying polish helps prevent cracking.
* Dipping your nails in ice cold water after applying polish helps nails dry faster.
* Apply a top coat everyday.