* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Your Hair Color Last Longer!
I've had blue in my hair for 6 months now and I've figured out a few tips to keeping my hair color from fading and I want to share them with you!
1. DO NOT use hot or warm water when washing your hair. It will open the hair cuticle and release your color faster. Cold water on hair only! Put it up when washing your body with hot water.
2. Invest in a dry shampoo, you shouldn't be washing your hair every day when you have artificial color. My all time favorite that works great is Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo.
3. Try not to use heat on it. When you do use low temps. I sometimes dampen my hair and braid it before bed so I can just take it down in the morning and have pretty waves. Find substitutes to using hot tools.
4. Buy a "sulfate free" "color safe" shampoo and conditioner. Sulfate is what strips the hair, it will remove oil AND your color. So read the bottles! I use Biotera Ultra Color Care from Sally's Beauty supply.
5. If you know that you will be in the sun a lot a certain day, prepare! Sun exposure fades color so wear a hat that day or if you are not a hat person, like me, then create a chemical barrier. Use a leave-in conditioner in your hair and it will protect it better.
If you follow these tips you can keep your color vibrant for up to 2 months like me! Instead of having to touch it up every 2-3 weeks. Like if you are going to try any of my tips! :)