* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Studying A Little Bit Better
Hello! Recently I've been realising how worried I've become when I need to take test/quizzes. However, "studying" isn't really my thing because, let's face it, it's so damn boring! Well, i was kind of thinking about my childhood and these little fortune foldable came up as an idea of "how I can make studying more interesting". So, I think this was pretty clever, so just give it shot! Thanks!
(Instructions on how to use this will be at the end!)
1) Since I am using line paper with wholes punched into it, I cut out the side. Use the red line to outline where to cut the strip.
It should look something like this if you are using line paper.
2) Fold it as if it looked like the little sails of a sail boat.
3) Cut the bottom part so it becomes a square piece of paper.
4) Grab each corner and fold them to the center. Use the lines as a little outline to keep a bit straighter.
5) Do it again on the other side of the paper. (Ignore the leg)
It should come out like this. Or like the one in the first slide, but this new one currently has no color.
6) Fold it in half diagonally...
And horizontally. Just to make it pop up more. You know, give it some POOF!
7) Stop the POOFing put yo colors. Put the colors over where your fingers are inserted.
8) Put your vocabulary words on a space.
9) Place the definition on the inside.
Okay, now we have our completed foldable. The purpose of this little game is to increase your vocabulary; since I replaced the numbers with words, we are increasing our spelling skills too. So you can play this with yourself or others. The steps you take to play this are:
•you or a friend must pick a color and spell out the color as you change the inside.
•pick one of the visible vocabulary words, then spell it out while changing the inside.
•pick a visible vocabulary word, but this time, you have to guess the definition. Hints can be synonyms/antonyms.
The more words correct, the better.
Thanks for using your time to look at this if you made it this far! Please leave tips and advise on how I can make my tutorials better! It is exciting that I am posting my first tip! Since I'm low on ideas, please leave a comment on what my next tip should be about next! Thanks! Love you guys! BYE!
Ps. You can take this idea and edit this game to whatever you want it to be!