* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Shoe Hangers- Fast And Easy
DIY & Crafts
Pliers(or you can bend the wire)
1. Take the scissors and cut off the cardboard at the bottom of the wire hangers.
2. Get the pliers and bend the wire upward. If you don't have pliers handy, you can also bend it using your hands.
3. This step isn't necessary, just for decoration, but I painted mine using acrylic paint. It came out rustic looking, I would suggest using spray paint.
4. Get some decorative paper and put a hole in the middle and wrap it over the wire then cut along the sides of the wire to get the shape you want. After that, just tape the inside and you're done!