* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Proper, Restaurant Style Sushi Rice?!
Food & Drink
1) Req: Shari (Japanese sushi rice), rice vinegar, sugar, salt
2) Add rice to a pot (1 cup - 3 rolls of sushi) and cold water (1:1.15). Bring to boil.
3) Lower heat and let it sit four 6-8 minutes.
4) Add in rice vinegar (1/3 cup), 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 2 teaspoons of salt per cup
5) Keep heat to medium temp. and stir mixture until nicely blended
6) Allow rice to cool down. Do not put in the fridge or freezer as it will damage the rice.
7) Make your own sushi.