* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Potato And Cheese Crockets
Food & Drink
1. Mashed potato (leftover can be great too)
2. Salt and pepper to taste
3. Cheddar cheese
4. 1/2 eggs (depending on quantity of crockets)
5. Bread crumbs or panko crumbs
6. Jalapeno peppers (optional)
1. Grate cheddar cheese
2. Combine mashed potatoes, salt, pepper and cheese in a bowl and combine
3. Mix together with your hands and let set in fridge
4. If you feel the mix is not sticking well together add an egg for texture
5. For spice factor add the jalapeño pieces in the miX
6. In a bowl crack the egg whisk with a fork
7. In a separate bowl combine bread crumbs or panko crumbs & a pinch of salt to season.
8. Roll potato mixture into ball form & roll into the egg
9. Gently remove crocket from egg & roll into the crumb boll for an even coating &
10. Fry at 350 degrees