* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Polynesian Burgers
Food & Drink
What You'll Need
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 can (8 ounces) pineapple slices in juice, undrained
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1 loaf French bread, cut crosswise into 6 pieces
How To Make It
1) Shape the beef into 6 (1/2-inch thick) burgers.
2) Cook the burgers in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned on both sides. Pour off any fat. Top each burger with 1 slice pineapple. Reserve the pineapple juice.
3) Stir the soup, reserved pineapple juice, sugar and vinegar in a small bowl. Add the soup mixture to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the burgers are cooked through.
4) Split the bread pieces. Serve the burgers and sauce on the bread