* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Loaded Potato Chip Spirals
Food & Drink
What You'll Need
1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
1/4 cup Cheddar cheese spread, softened
3/4 cup crushed kettle cooked potato chips
2 green onions, minced (about 1/4 cup)
3 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
How To Make It
1) Heat the oven to 375°F.
2) Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet lightly to remove the fold marks. Spread the cheese on the pastry sheet to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Sprinkle with the crushed chips, green onions and bacon. Starting at a short side, roll up like a jelly roll.
3) Place the pastry, seam-side down, onto a baking sheet. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until the pastry is firm.
4) Cut the pastry crosswise into 20 (1/2-inch) slices. Place the slices, cut-side down, onto 2 baking sheets.
5) Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheets on wire racks for 10 minutes.