* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Fruit Smoothies!
Food & Drink
Swipe for recipes!
STRAWBERRY AND BANANA SMOOTHIE
Makes 1 Serving 1/2 Cup of Frozen Chopped Bananas 1/2 Cup of Frozen Strawberries 1/8 Cup of Sugar 1/2 Cup of Milk
1. Freeze the bananas and strawberries if they are fresh.
2. Cut them into smaller pieces.
3. Measure 1/8 of sugar and 1/2 of milk and mix.
FOREST FRUITS SMOOTHIE
Makes 1 Smoothie or 2 Mini Smoothies 2 Large Handfuls of Frozen Black Forest Fruits (Cherries/Red Grapes/Blackcurrants/Blackberries) 1 Banana Apples Juiced (Or Apple Juice from carton) Small Pot Blueberry Soya Yoghart Milled Seeds on top (Optional)
1. Blend everything.
1 large banana, or two small, chopped 1 glass of milk 1 tsp honey or sugar 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (optional, for zest and tang) 6 to 8 ice cubes (optional, include for thickness)
1. Put the chopped banana, milk, honey, sugar and ice into the blender
2. Add cinnamon on top and enjoy!
CHERRY AND VANILLA SMOOTHIE
1/2 Cup of Frozen Cherries 1/4 Cup of Milk 3 tsp of Sugar 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract 1/4 tsp of Almond Extract A Pinch of Salt 1 Cup of Ice Cubes