* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Easy Nutella Cookies
Food & Drink
125g plain flour
58g caster sugar
35g Chocolate Chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 160C (fan assisted oven - 180C for a regular oven). Line a baking tray with baking paper (or aluminium foil sprayed with cooking spray)
2. Mix all ingredients to form a dough either by hand or using an electric mixer.
3. Roll table spoon sized balls and place them on the baking tray. Use the base of a glass or a rolling pin to flatten the balls into even sized discs.
4. Bake for 12 minutes. Leaving on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.