You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Log In or Register
How To Make Delicious Green Chile Cheese (Chicken) Enchilada Casseroles
Food & Drink
Casserole to the left has chicken and cream of chicken soup. Casserole to the right is vegetarian.
13x9 baking pan
3 chicken breasts
(1) 23oz can cream of mushroom soup
(1) 10 1/2oz can cream of chicken soup
1/4 of a large yellow onion
2-3 finely minced garlic cloves
Desired amount of roasted cut New Mexico green chile (I like a good amount of hot green chile)
2-3 cups water (depending on the consistency you want
your mixture to be)
1 pound of desired shredded cheese
16 corn tortillas
(1) Boil Chicken until cooked. Drain out water and let chicken cool then shred it apart in a large bowl.
(2) Once chicken is shredded add in cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, onion, garlic, chile and water and mix together well.
(3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
(4) Get baking pan and thinly coat bottom of it with mixture (this is to avoid the corn tortillas from sticking to your pan during baking). Then cover with 8 corn tortillas. Next, generously cover with mixture topped generously with shredded cheese. Repeat process one more time.
(5) Bake for 45 minutes
For the vegetarians out there simply leave out the chicken and substitute the 10 1/2oz of cream of chicken soup with an extra 10 1/2oz of cream of mushroom soup.