* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Delicious Golden Pancakes.
Food & Drink
Before i found this recipe, i made pancakes with a different recipe, they were okay, but i had to spread nutella over them for some taste, now that i have found this recipe it has made me so happy!!
I know make these delicious golden pancakes 3 times a week, i make about 10-15 pancakes out of the mixture.
I will admit i do eat them all hehe.. But that is because the pancakes are very fluffy and light.. Thats what i like about it, slide to the next page for the recipe
75g SR flour (self raising)
2.5 ml Baking Powder
25g Caster Sugar
50-60 ml of milk (approx)
1. Measure the flour, baking powder and sugar.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flower and add baking powder and sugar
3. Gradually add the milk and stir well
4. Keep stirring until you have a smooth light mixture ( make sure it looks like a thick tomato soup )
5. Get a Frying pan and add some vegetable oil
( heat the ring to whatever you want if u want it cooked fast put the heat up higher )