* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make Box Cake Mix Taste Homemade!
Food & Drink
1. Vanilla Extract - just a teaspoon or two of vanilla extract will add richness to the cake
2. Butter - adding butter instead of the oil that box recipes usually call for gives a better consistency and taste
3. Salt - salt is great for bringing out the natural flavors of ingredients. Just be careful not to add to much!
4. Add more flavor - adding a filling or a dash of cinnamon to the cake will elevate the flavors
5. Bake time - many box cakes are prone to being over baked and drying out. A good rule of thumb is to check the cake 5 minutes before the suggested bake time on the box. To check if it's done insert a toothpick if it comes out clean the cake is done.
6. Frosting - a great frosting will make any box cake a delicious dessert. Making it yourself is easy and truly makes a difference. If you don't want to make it homemade look for a good quality frosting at the store it's worth it!