* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Make A Tasty All Natural Strawberry Honey Jam
Food & Drink
6 lbs of fresh strawberries
3 3/4 cup raw honey
2 small granny smith apples
1 1/2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1/2 of a large lemon)
As the ingredients boil, skim off the foam and discard.As the ingredients boil, skim off the foam and discard.
1. Hull strawberries and cut in each strawberry in half (or quarters if large), place in a large stockpot
2. Cut the sides of the apples away from the core and grate the apple leaving the skins on. (I used my food processor) Place in pot with the strawberries.
3. Juice a lemon until you get 1 1/2 tablespoons of juice and poor into the stock pot.
4. Pour the honey into the pot and stir.
5. Heat mixture on high until boiling stirring occasionally. As soon as the mixture begins to boil, reduce heat to medium low to simmer.
Water bath for 10 minutes, remove from heat and let cool overnight. Water bath for 10 minutes, remove from heat and let cool overnight.
6. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until the strawberries become soft. Using a potato masher, mash the strawberries so there are no recognizable sections. If you have an immersion blender, you can use this instead.
7. Simmer for another 15-45 minutes, stirring occasionally. The longer the mixture simmers, the thicker the consistency. (Remember, this will not be as thick as the consistency made with sugar and/or pectin).
8. Strawberry Honey Jam can either be placed in freezer safe jars, or canned using a water bath for 10 minutes.