- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 7 eggs
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven at 350° F
2. Mix your chocolate cake mix as indicated by the box ( For better results use butter and milk instead of water nd oil)
3. For the flan blend 4 eggs and the can of evaporated and condensed milk.
4. Caramelize the brown sugar and place it on the mold.
5. Place the cake mix next.
6. Pour the ingredients that you blended on top of the cake mix for the flan.
7. Cover it with aluminum foil and place in the oven in Bain Mary for 1 hr.
9. Check with a butter knife to see if it comes out clean and let it cool down.
10. Place in the fridge for a min of 4 hrs.