* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Lighten Your Hair Faster With Tea! 👍😉😄
4 cups of water
1/2 a lemon
1/4 cup of hydrogen peroxide
4 Chamomile teabags
2 Green tea teabags
1. Put all ingredients into a pot, and set pot on stove on high.
2. Allow your solution to come to a boil and simmer for five minutes.
3. Turn off heat and remove pot from heat.
4. With a fork remove the teabags and lemon and place on a sheet of tinfoil.
5. Fold tinfoil around the teabags and lemon so that only one side is open.
6. Pick up the teabags and lemon folded into the tinfoil with an oven mitt to protect your hands, and squeeze the rest of the liquid into the pot.
7. Allow the solution to cool until it is lukewarm.
8. Now remove any seeds that may have come from the lemon.
9. Now pour the solution onto your hair over a bathtub or sink, until it is soaked.
10. Clip up your hair with large hair clips on the top of your head and wrap your hair in a clean towel or T-shirt (I use a T-shirt since it is better on your hair)
12. Allow your hair to soak for 20 to 30 minutes.
13. Once Time is up rinse out your hair with Luke warm water over a bathtub or sink.
14. Now either let your hair air dry or use the cool setting on your hairdryer to protect your hair from heat damage.
Do not rinse your hair out with hot water or wash with shampoo after doing this. The hot water will damage your hair and the shampoo will just make the die come right out. Allow your hair to settle without shampoo for about a day. It will usually take about 5 to 6 times of doing this routine to see A major difference in hair color. Lightening your hair like this Will protect your hair from the harsh chemicals of bleach and hair dye and actually make your hair healthier, stronger and shinier! Enjoy! 😄 👍
My before and after results after first time doing the routine. 😄
Please don't forget to like, share and follow me for more great tips! 😄 👍 😘