* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Let Go Of Clothes
Home & Garden
Okay so I'm pretty sure that we all have old clothes that is hard to get rid of. (A.K.A hoarders.) (sorry if I spelled it wrong.) Anyway, I'm also a hoarder. But here are some basic rules on what type of clothes to throw away.
1. Take out all of your clothes.
2. If you find clothes with a stain, & it's over one year old then throw it away
3. If it has a whole throw it away
4. If it's over two years then throw it away
5. If you feel it a little bit tighter than usual; throw it away, it doesn't fit.
6. Throw away anything that doesn't fit
7. You might want to keep some of your decent clothing, but put it separate from the clothes that you want to keep. 8. Save up some money & go to the store to get fresh new clothes (:
Let me know if these tips were helpful. If I missed out anything leave them in the comment section (: . Follow & save if you'd like (: