* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Layer Stackable Rings
Layering is no longer restricted to your clothes alone. Loading multiple fingers with numerous rings is a chic way to attain a maximum layering effect. To nail the trend, you need to keep your look clean and cohesive—but not too matchy-matchy. So seek out thin, dainty rings versus thick, ornate styles as you want the look to be delicate. And remember that sometimes, one is enough. You can wear a floater midi ring and nothing else on one finger and then pile dainty styles on another.
1. Decide on a metal—gold, rose gold, or silver—and then play with textures.
2. You don’t need a ring on every finger and you don’t have to match your hands, for instance you can wear just one thumb ring.
3. Look for rings with special detail like a small stone or crystal to add variation.
4. Change it up! You can mix and match until you find a combo that you really love.
5. Buy a few rings from a single brand. Buying a few at a time will help the mix work better.