* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Grow Your Hair Long!
1. Don't wash your hair everyday. Washing your hair everyday can strip away protective oils that help keep hair healthy. Try washing your hair only 3 to 4 times a week. It may seem oily at first, but your scalp will adjust in no time. You can also use a dry shampoo to help dry up excess oil. Wash your hair in colder water to help fight frizz and keep your hair shaft smooth and healthy.
2. Dry your hair with care. When you get out of the shower, gently squeeze excess water from your hair and pat dry with a soft towel. Don't rub or massage wet hair with a towel. Comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb to work through tangles. Try to let your hair air dry as much as possible!
3. Style your hair gently. If you do blow dry your hair, use a cooler setting. Be sure to always use a thermal protectant on your hair before styling with heat!
4. Avoid chemicals. Commercial shampoos, conditioners, and styling products contain a lot of chemicals that make hair look good in the short term, but dry it out and damage it in the long term. Choosing healthier products will prevent your hair from getting dull and dry while its growing out. Use shampoo that doesn't contain sulfates. Also avoid conditioning products that contain silicone.
5. Eat well. You are what you eat! Eating a healthy diet will help hair grow faster, thicker and glossier. Be sure to get plenty of vitamin B, found in fruits, veggies and nuts to keep hair thick and strong. Protein is the building block for your hair so eat plenty of meat, fish, legumes and leafy greens. Omega-3s like salmon, olive oil, nuts and avocados can help keep hair glossy and smooth.
6. Drink plenty of water. Hydrating your body can help hydrate your hair. Try to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and avoid drinks that can dehydrate you.
7. Take vitamins. Biotin (5000 mcg a day) promotes healthy skin, hair and nail growth. Prenatal vitamins are also packed full of folic acid and other nutrients to promote healthy hair and skin.
8. Let your hair down. Avoid hairstyles that are tight and can cause breakage, like tight ponytails or buns.
9. Massage your scalp. Give yourself a scalp massage 2-3 times a week to for 10 minutes to increase blood flow to the scalp and promote hair growth.
10. Trim split ends. It is important to trim your hair when you are growing it out, but only trim when necessary. It is okay to skip your 6 week trim if your ends are strong and healthy!