* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Grow Long Hair
1. Add half cup of orange juice in half cup of apple puree. Mix orange juice and apple puree thoroughly. Now apply this mixture on your hair. Wash with plain water after 30 minutes. Follow this step once in a week. In few weeks your hair will grow long and thick hair.
2. Massage scalp and hair roots with coconut oil once in week. You can also use olive oil instead of coconut oil. Oil massage will make your hair root strong and ensure bold circulation on your scalp. Your hair will grow long and thick only when hair roots are strong.
3.Mix two table spoon of coconut or olive oil with yellow part of egg. Apply this paste thoroughly on your hair and wash with plain water after 30 minutes. This is good organic conditioner for your hair. Hair conditioning is important for healthy hair.
4. Stir yellow part of egg until it foams, add 1 tablespoon of baby hair oil and blend the mixture. Add two tablespoon of water in the mixture and massage your scalp and hair from root to tip.
5. Mix equal amount of olive oil and orange juice and warm this potion. Apply this mixture on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes, and then wash with water.
6. Add 1 tablespoon honey in three tablespoon of oil (coconut/olive/mustard) and apply on your hair thoroughly. Wash your hair with shampoo after 30 minutes.
7. Mix lime juice with egg and massage your hair. Lime juice removes dandruff and egg is natural hair conditioner
8. Mash equal amount of lime pips and black pepper and apply this paste on your hair. Wash your hair after 30 minutes.
What Not 2 Do
1. Warm water: Don’t use warm water to wash your hair. Warm water will weaken your hair roots and break the hair strands.
2. Chemical treatments: Straightening, coloring, and perm are harmful to your hair. Never use products that contain ammonia.
3. Dryer and iron: Overuse of dryer and iron will make your hair rough and dull. Using iron to stylize your hair will break and split your hair
4. Fried and spicy food: Avoid fried and spicy food.
5. Hair stylizing products: Don’t overuse hair stylizing products. Don’t forget to wash your hair with shampoo after you use hair stylizing products.