How To Get Your 2k15 Bikini Body-Workouts And Meal Ideas by Grace Helmick - Musely
  • Login/Sign up
  • $ 11% Cashback on all one-time purchases
    11% Cashback is available to all registered users and will be give in the form of Musely Coins.
    * Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
  • Free shipping over $25

    Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.

    You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.

    All returns may be tentative on brand approval.

How To Get Your 2k15 Bikini Body-Workouts And Meal Ideas

posted in Health & Fitness
01/04/2015
  • Even though it's the beginning of 2015, spring break/summer will soon be upon us. If you want your best bikini body yet, the time to begin preparation is now! Luckily for you, I have compiled meal ideas, workout routines, and photo inspiration to help get you motivated and ready for the summer months!

    DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a fitness instructor/dietician, I am simply listing things that have helped me to loose weight and look healthier and feel fitter overall.

  • Diet:
    Remember, when it comes to overall fitness, it's 80/20. 80% of your physic is determined by your diet alone. The other 20% is determined by exercising, your genetics, and build. So, the most important part for your fitness journey begins with your diet. I personally follow a mainly vegan lifestyle, but that's only because I do not like meat and dairy irritates by stomach, this kind of diet is certainly not for everyone, so that being said:
    Healthy eating is not difficult. As a good rule of thumb, eat primarily fruits and vegetables with lean protein and limited starchy foods.

  • Diet Continued:
    Another good rule of thumb, if it contains more than 5-7 ingredients, then it probably isn't too good for you. Make sure you drink plenty of water to flush out your bodies toxins and if you want a quick debloat, try a few of my detox recipes posted on my account. It is often said that it's better to eat several small meals than 3 big ones also. Weird tip: eating on a small, blue plate will trick your mind into eating less shrinking your chances of overeating. Try not to use too much salad dressing (as this takes away nutirtional value) and don't cook with too many fatty oils.

  • Working Out:
    Make sure that you exercise 4-5times a week for at least 30mins at a time. I personally follow the Blogilates workout calendar (which is free on Casseys blog) which has an hour long workout 6 days a week, but if you don't have this time (or would prefer another method) running, walking, dancing, etc is an excellent way to get moving. Walk your dog, ride your bike, use the stairs instead of the elevator, etc. making simple changes like these can add up in the long run.

  • Self Love-
    Most importantly, remember to love your body for what it is! You are given one, and sure, while we can work to make it better and stronger, it's not going to help you at all if every time you look in a mirror thoughts of hate and critical examination fill your head. Remember that it's not always about the destination, but the journey itself that's important. Do what you love and love what you do. Be confident this spring and summer knowing that you are beautiful and perfect just the way you are <3

  • Please like, follow, share, and comment what other tips you'd like to see 😊 love you all and have a wonderful day!

Comments

0
See all comments

Related Tips

861 Followers
Email:
See other sign in/up options
Set up my password later
Create a Password
For better protection, please provide a password for your account.
Login / sign up with Email
Forgot Password?
New to Musely
See other login options
Sign Up with Email
Already have an account? Login
Login with email
Forgot Password?
Looks like you have an account already
Enter your password to proceed to checkout
Forgot Password?
Please re-enter your password
Forgot Password?
* This is for protection of your private information
Create a Password
For better protection, please provide a password for you account.
Login
For privacy reasons, you must login every time you access this page.
Forgot Password?
< back
< back
Reset Password
Enter the email address associated with your account
< back