* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Get Through School
Family & Kids
No body likes school for a mixture of reasons but I find that a lot of people hate school because of the people there.
I'm going to give a few tips on how to get through the school year.
1. Be organised. School becomes even more stressful when you're not organised, keep your notes neat and books in one place.
2. Highlight all the important notes but don't be funny and highlight the whole page 😕
3. Pay attention to your teachers because you want to keep them off your back so you get a positive feedback from them.
4. Keep healthy. Having a healthy mind and body is important as you feel better about yourself which helps to keep motivated.
5. Be yourself. This may seem hard if you don't have much confidence but people will like you for yourself and that helps boost confidence.
6. Ignore any haters. Any and every. Do not let them make you feel bad about who you are because you are bloody amazing.
7. Do all your homework even if it's a load of crap.
8. Eat all your meals because school is tiring and and you can't concentrate properly when your tired.
9. Sleep well. Again you can't concentrate properly when your tired.
10. Stay out of any trouble or drama because your most likely going to get into trouble for that.