* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Get Rid Of Your Mummy Tummy!!!
Health & Fitness
Most women who have given birth, don’t even know they have it. But after your beautiful baby is delivered, and you get back on the exercise train, if several months later you STILL look like you are 4 months pregnant, you may indeed have diastasis recti.
Click picture for full image
After my first child I couldn't figure out why my pooch never went away even with constant exercise. Now expecting my second I was determined to find out what went wrong the first time...hopefully this helps someone else too!
Click picture to view full image
This 4 step approach to close a diastasis consists of:
1. Exercises: Elevator, Contracting and Headlifts
2. Splinting: wearing and holding
3. Using your transverse in EVERYTHING YOU DO
4. Get up and down correctly from a back-lying postion
Don't forget to like please! 😄
Remember to view the full image you just have to click each picture...
Another website I found to be informative...