* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Get Rid Of Acne/Pimples?
Skin & Body
1. Drink a lot of water! Your body is about 60% water, and drinking at least 8 cups a day will improve your skin and health overall!
2. Wash your face twice a day: when you wake up and before you go to bed. This will get bacteria off your face to allow it to breathe during the night. If you workout, make sure you aren't wearing makeup (it will clog your pores) and wash your face before and after you workout to prevent breakouts.
3. Don't go to sleep with makeup on! This is a very bad habit because it clogs your pores and leaves your face looking unrefreshed in the morning. Try having a clean face every night!
4. Wear as little makeup as possible, and I promise you that you will start to see a different in your skin! Also, make sure to clean your makeup brushes every 2 weeks to avoid applying bacteria onto your face when you apply makeup. Only keep makeup for 6 months, after that it has expired!
5. Wash your pillow cases every week. The natural oils and grease from your hair get on your pillow cases when you sleep and cause breakouts and oily skin. Another way to help this is to sleep with your hair up and wash your hair every second day!
6. Try cutting dairy out of your diet. This includes ice cream, cheese, milk, chocolate and yogurt. It will make you feel lighter throughout the day and improve your skin! Just make sure you are still getting enough daily protein!
7. Sun and salt water help clear up skin, so if suggest spending a lot of time at the beach in the summer, but make sure to wear sun screen because sun burns can irritate pimples and acne!
8. Take daily vitamins! They improve your overall health and help your skin :)
9. Workout! Working out is a great way to help your skin and make yourself happier. I don't know why, but my doctor suggested it to me and it immediately started clearing up my skin so I'm suggesting for all of you to do the same!
10. I know we all love our chips, pop, and everyone's favorite... Pizza. But if you are really determined to clear up your skin, cut out junk food. It's called junk food for a reason and it makes your skin oily; therefore it breaks out!
11. If all fails, go to your dermatologist and get a topical cream or pills prescribed to you. I personally ended up have to do this step and now my skin is almost flawless! It's definitely worth it! Just make sure when you are on the medication to still do the previous steps :)