* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Get Rid Of Acne
Skin & Body
A guide to clear, clean, and beautiful skin!
There are many basic dos and donts to keep your skin clear. However, if you have intense acne or really want to keep your skin as clear and clean as possible, there are also some DIYS that I have for you. Ive done several, and I'll tell you the ones that work.
1. Wash your face every morning and night (of course!)
2. Exfoliate at least once a week (you can buy an exfoliant, or make your own- I have a DIY for exfoliating later!)
3. Wash your face after sweating, for example after a jog or even a walk.
4. USE SUNSCREEN! Sunscreen doesn't just prevent from burns and skin cancer, it keeps your skin clear and free from rashes and discoloration.
4. Wear a hat when you can, this will prevent the sun from reaching the sensitive skin on your face
5. Keep your hair out of your face, this will prevent bacteria and grease from your hair
6. Moisturize your skin just about every night. Most acne clearing products will dry out your skin, so you need to keep in the moisture to prevent wrinkles and keep a healthy glow. If you have oily skin, I suggest using an oil- free moisturizer such as a gel.
1. Don't touch your face often, your hands have TONS of germs and bacteria that you don't want to put on your face, so wash your hands before washing your face too!
2. Don't exfoliate TOO often, or it might irritate your skin. Unless you have a gentle exfoliant, or a daily one, try to limit exfoliating to once a week.
3. Try not to wear too much makeup; if you want your skin to clear up, covering your pores with terrible chemicals won't help. Your skin needs to be free so it can "breathe."
4. Proactive is filled with harmful chemicals and even alcohol that will terribly damage your skin. Even if it clears it, once you quit using it, you are more than likely to get even more pimples than before. Remember, just because it's on commercials, doesn't mean it works and is a good product.
Exfoliant/ face mask:
Mix brown sugar with honey and lemon, about a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of squeezed lemon (not lemon juice, which has harmful additives), and about a teaspoon of sugar. Leave this mixture on your face for as long as 25 minutes, and then rinse off.