* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Get Rid And Reduce Split Ends (no Trim)
How to reduce and get rid of split ends
1. Get a shampoo and conditioner to treat split ends or dry damaged hair (this helps a lot)
2. Use a leave in Conditioner and put it in your hair for an hour and it will moisturize and help get rid of split ends
3. DONT BRUSH ur hair with a brush use a comb and try not to brush it espically when its wet.
4. When you straighten your hair use a heat protectant spray or gel (THIS ALSO REALLY HELPS)
5. OK so i know this sounds really gross but if you put a mix of avacodos, beer, mayonnaise on the ends of your hair for about an hour it really is supposed to get rid of split ends or damaged hair (even look it up)
6. Also get a hair treatment for split ends like moroccan oil (IT IS ONE OF THE BEST ONES)