* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Get Abs Fast (Tips And Tricks) #tipit
Health & Fitness
My Ab Workout
•3 sets of 20 bicycle crunches
•3 sets of 20 toe touch crunches (lying on back, legs up vertically, touching toes)
•3 sets of 20 knee bent crunches (lying on back, legs vertically up with a 90 degree bend at the knees, touching toes)
•20 second dish hold (laying on back with your arms by your ears and your legs and lower back lifting only slighting from the ground, not too far or you'll end up in a sitting position)
•20 second dish rocks (rocking in dish from your mid back to on your back side so your feet almost but don't touch the ground continuously for 20 seconds)
• 1 min Plank (on hands)
• 1 min plank (on elbows)
• 20 leg lifts *each leg* (laying on your back, lift your leg pulling it as far as you can up to your chest repetitively 20 times then moving on to the next leg, this is also good for stretching flexibility)
• 20 switch leg lifts *each leg* (laying on your back with your lower back just coming off the ground, like you held in dish, doing leg lifts but changing each leg with them touching the ground)
• 3 sets of 20 V-snaps (do exactly as you did for dish but bring your chest up to your legs, you should be able to touch your toes *don't worry if you're not flexible, do what you can*, bring your legs and chest back down to dish hold and repeat for 20)
•Remember to sip plenty of water
•stretch before hand (don't want you pulling any muscles)
•don't push yourself too hard
•remember to break between sets
• Working out before going somewhere where those abs are going to be shown
(eg. The beach), defines the muscles more. The muscles are torn after working out therefore you will have more definition. Your body repairs quickly so if you were going to the beach in the morning don't work out the night before, your muscle will have repaired by then. Work out right before you go to the beach. Also remember to workout AFTER breakfast.
•Need help with motivation? Easy. Use things you want to motivate yourself, for example, tell yourself you can't have that chocolate cake until you have finished working out, it works.
•Feeling like you can't go on with the workouts? I can feel the burn when I do my routines but to make my mind off it I listen to music, sometimes watch the video clip as I work out. Also try watching TV as you train.
I do most of these 4 days a week but I've decided to lift my game. I'm going to be doing these with you 7 days a week. Start off at 4 days, then challenge yourself. Add on more sets, hold for longer, do as much as you can, just remember not to push yourself too hard. Enjoy (: