* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Find Your Voice
1) DO NOT DRINK MILK 5 HOURS BEFORE SINGING. Milk gets you congested and fills your throat. I don't even drink it until after I need to, so in the morning before choir class, I eat waffles or something else not containing milk.
2) this may sound weird, but stick your chest/breasts up. This helps you use your diaphragm instead of breathing through your throat
3) lift up your soft pallet. That's the soft part on the roof of your mouth. I like to imagine it as a pear in my mouth. This gives you tall vowels.
4) this also sound weird, but you kind of have to make a grunt kind of shape with your stomach and sing.