* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Cut An Avocado
Food & Drink
Have you ever tried cutting a avocado and instead of coming out like its normal shape you end up having mashed avocado?! Well here's a simple way to cut avocado!
1) With a large knife, cut the avocado in half vertically.
2) Twist the two halves of the avocado until one side breaks off from the pit. If you're planning on using only half of an avocado, keep the pit. Pitted avocado will turn off-colors faster than avocados with their pits still intact.
3) Take out the pit, if desired, by gently hacking your knife into the pit and pulling out. You may also use a spoon if the process turns out to be difficult to do it with a knife. Then, when you've removed the pit, you can either discard it or plant an avocado tree.
4) Cube the avocado. Cut into the avocado lengthwise at even intervals. Next, cut into the avocado at a 90 degree angle using even intervals to create a crosshatch pattern. Simply scoop the contents of the avocado out using a large spoon.
5) Alternately, slice the avocado. Using lengthwise cuts, cut into the avocado at even intervals. This process will create avocado slices that are beautiful as garnish.
Thank you for looking at this tip! Please COMMENT/LIKE/SHARE! Follow for my next tip: how to draw cartoon animals!