* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Curl Your Eyelashes With A Spoon
Most makeup pros agree that curling your eyelashes is a small step that yields a dramatic difference in the way you look. It makes your eyelashes look longer and helps open up your eyes for a younger and more awake look. While using an eyelash curler is the most common way to curl lashes, there’s also an in-the-know group of women (including yours truly and even famous faces like Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr) who swear by using a metal spoon in lieu of a traditional eyelash curler.
After all, eyelash curlers are not always the best option as they don’t work well on women with short eyelashes or deep-set eyes. Even if you do have long enough lashes for a traditional eyelash curler, they can be intimidating to use and can pull out your eyelashes, and can be too bulky to include in your paired down, on-the-go makeup bag. And let’s not forget their price: the highest-quality and highest-rated eyelash curlers (for example, the popular, beauty award-winning Shu Uemera eyelash curler) will typically set you back at least $20.
What You’ll Need:
Metal spoon (teaspoon size)
Translucent powder (optional)
Warm running water
Clean towel or paper towels
1. Wash your hands with warm, soapy water.
2. Optional: apply a little translucent powder to your eyelashes to prevent your mascara from clumping.
3. Place a clean metal spoon (teaspoon size) under warm running water for about 10 seconds. Dry the spoon off with a clean towel and carefully check to see that it’s not too hot to use on your eyes. (Note: you can still curl your eyelashes with a room temperature spoon, but a heated spoon will help your eyelashes hold the curl longer.)
4. Start off with your right eye. Using your right hand, hold the spoon with the side of the spoon you would eat from facing forward. Place your thumb on the bottom curve of the spoon and your pointer finger on the top curve of the spoon. Grip your lashes between the bottom curve of the spoon and your thumb, pushing your lashes upwards. Hold your lashes in place like this for 10 seconds. You may need to curl your eyelashes in sections by making your way around your eye with the spoon.
5. Apply your favorite mascara to your right eye.
6. Repeat Step 4 to curl your eyelashes on your left eye. You may find it easiest to use your left hand to hold the spoon on your left eye. If you are using a heated spoon, re-warm and re-dry the spoon before using it on your left eye.
7. Optional: to “declump” your eyelashes and make them look especially full and defined, carefully use a toothpick to separate your eyelashes once your mascara has dried.
Hope you enjoyed don't forget to
And save 😜😬😘