* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Clean Your Keurig.
Home & Garden
Fill the water reservoir with white vinegar.
Without a K-cup, brew the vinegar through the machine being sure to have a large mug to catch the brewed vinegar.
Dump out the brewed vinegar and repeat the brew process until the reservoir is just about empty. You’ll see the brewed vinegar look clearer and clearer each time.
Remove any leftover vinegar from the reservoir and add clean, fresh, cold water.
Brew the cold water until there is no vinegar taste (4 or 5 times).
Pour vinegar in the machine and run the brew cycle (with no k-cup) until the vinegar comes out clean.
2. Run a few cycles of just water through the brewer to remove the vinegar.
3. Clean the inside with a sponge or cloth (with a little bit of soap).
4. Clean the outside with a sponge or cloth.
Longer way of How to Clean Your Keurig Machine
1. Clean the K-Cup holder, drip plate, and drip tray on the top rack in the dishwasher. When you remove the K-cup holder be careful. There are sharp needles inside the Keurig that poke the holes in the K-cups.
2. Clean the needles with either a toothpick, or toothbrush.
3. Handwash the reservoir and lid with a sponge, water, and a little amount of dish soap.