* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Clean You Belly Ring
Health & Fitness
There are many over the counter products to clean your piercing with like sea salt spray, contact solution (for on the go only), antibacterial soap (unscented).
If using contact solution on the go put it in a spray bottle, which is great for cleaning on the go. This should not be the only thing to that is used to clean your piercing.
General Care Instructions:
1) Wait a minimum 4 months before changing
2) Only buy surgical steel belly rings
3) After a week or so push the puss out so it does not become infected, and bubble up.
4) The first few times you change it, it will be very difficult.
5) Clean at least before bed and in the morning, because sweat can cause infection.
Message me with questions 😁 if needed
Like 4 like
Follow for follow
This information was passed on to me from the lady that did my belly ring.