* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Clean White Converse Without Bleach
1. You will need baking soda, laundry detergent, water and some type of scrub brush. An old toothbrush will work. Then remove your shoe laces
2. Mix your baking soda water and detergent together it doesn't matter how much you use I just kind of poor everything in their
3. Scrub your shoes
4. Wash them for extra clean
5. Let them air dry for 24 hours drying them with heat may shrink them
6. With what ever stuff you have left over I let my shoe laces soak in for an hour then let them air dry
Don't forget to share this is so much safer then using bleach