* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Care During Periods
Health & Fitness
How to decrease the Pre-Menstrual Syndromes?
1. Avoid coffee or caffeine drinks because they cause insomnia (difficult to sleep) and stress in the next morning.
2. Reduce salt in foods.
3. Take low fat foods, decrease meat and increase vegetables, reduce sweet foods and increase carbohydrate foods such as breads or rice.
4. Exercise about 10-15 minutes a day can decrease PMS. 5. Calcium is helpful for calm down the stress and work as painkiller.
6. Avoid taking aspirin as painkiller for a long time but you have to consult the pharmacists before. Generally, Mefenamic acid is helpful in this case, if you do not have any medical problems. 7. Some herbal medicines such as ginseng or glycyrrhiza will balance the hormones and make you feel bette
8. Vitamin E decreases the symptoms of pain around breasts.
9 Taking magnesium for decreasing blood sugar need and reduce pain around breasts.