* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Capture The Galaxy In A Jar (The Perfect Gift!) 💫💫💫💫💫
Have the galaxy in your hands! Have you ever wanted to give someone the universe but could never figure out how to? Here are all the things you need to do to create yours ( or someone elses) personal galaxy!
You will need the following: Enough cotton balls to fill your glass jar
Acrylic or tempura paint - blue, purple, pink or any color that you think is suitable for your galaxy
Warm water - not too hot!!
A mason jar ( has to have lid!!)
A stirring utensil
- fill your mason jar about 1/3 the way
- add your paint until the desired color
- time to add your nebula clouds
- pull apart some cotton balls to make them more ... Err.. Cottony
- place them in the jar
- make sure it is all stuffed in there
Continued on the next page 👉👉
OPTIONAL: before you add your cotton balls to your paint and water mixture, you can also mix in some fine glitter to represent the stars. ( make sure it is FINE glitter, or it will come out chunky and unrealistic)
- repeat last steps
- explore with different colors so 👉
Your galaxy has diversity!
Be creative and fill it all the way to the top! I hope this works for you!