* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Burst A Painful Cyst On Your Finger
Ok so this painful cyst appeared on my finger, it wasn't too noticeable to begin with but then it became really red and swollen. My nail technician suggested that I should burst it so here's how I did it:
1. I dissolved 1 tbsp of Epsom salts in 250mls of boiling water
2. Let water cool enough that I could put my finger in without burning myself
3. Soaked my finger for about 10 minutes
4. Wrapped tissue around my finger and squeezed the area around the cyst
Within about 30 seconds it had burst...(cont.)
5. I put the jug in the micro for 30 secs to hear the water and then repeated steps 1 - 4 until I was sure the cyst was completely empty
6. Covered with savlon and a sticky plaster to keep clean
One word of warning:
If you are at all squeamish do not attempt this yourself!!!!