* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Be The Best You
1. Your wardrobe should reflect you. It doesn't need to be designer, but it shouldn't look like it was given to you by Great Aunt Beth 10 years ago as a hand-me-down.
2. Become your goal weight. If you already are, good for you. If not, eat fruits and veggies, exercise, and cut down on the sugars.
3. Seriously, cut down on the sugars. Or at least the processed ones. Processed sugars, if you eat much of them, turn into pimples and pounds
4. Twice a week, or more, use a baking soda and cinnamon mask. It will sting a bit when you put it on. BUT it works really well, especially if you keep with it, in shrinking pores, getting rid of pimples and redness, etc. Basically, it's awesome.
5. Use Vaseline! Vaseline is everyone's best friend. Use it on your lips to make them smooth and kissable. Use it around your nails to keep your cuticles in check. Use it on your feet to keep them soft. And don't forget to use it on your eyelashes - clean off an old mascara wand, and use it to apply the Vaseline to your eyelashes; they'll be fuller and longer shortly.
6. In terms of exercise, running is the bomb. It burns a lot of calories, works you all over, and isn't as hard as some other things (I CAN NOT do push-ups).
7. Don't be afraid to get a new hair cut. Your hair is an important key to yourself. Adding layers, bangs, a new length, or even a different color can make you feel brand new.
8. Don't be afraid to go out by yourself. Sure, we've all heard of the cheerleader effect, and yes, your bed is very warm. But going out alone can be fun, and everyone likes someone who can be independent. Just remember to stay safe.
9. Read a few good books. Try reading something popular, something you're drawn to, and something that sounds impressive to you. It'll expand your horizons a bit.
10. Make a huge amount of your favorite, easy to make, awesome casserole, or green beans, or what have you. Wrap it up in tin foil, and bring it down to your local homeless shelter, or if you don't have one of those, senior center. Smiles cause smiles.
11. Grab a piece of paper, and write down ten simple things you couldn't live without. Got it? Now grab a box, and 1 of those ten things. If you have to go out and get them, go for it, or if you must, grab something else. Non perishables only. Place these things in that box, and seal it up. Leave this box in your car, or purse if it's small enough, and next time you see someone in serious need, give it to them. Spread the love.
Don't be afraid to get a bit DIY-ish. Make something new! It'll make you more interesting, no matter how it turns out. If you like photography, for example, try a photo printing kit from Lumi (print your photos on anything, even clothing!).
Thanks guys! If you like it, like it or share it? Have a great time, maybe check out my other tips (I only post if I've tried it myself!), and remember how amazing you are! ❤️