* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Be Ladylike And Feminine
Ladies, femininity does not define beauty or attractiveness. Female or male, masculine or feminine, it's how you present yourself that makes you attractive. But if you want to appear more ladylike and feminine, continue reading
The first step to be feminine is always how you present yourself as I said. The first thing I look at in a man or woman is there skin and hygiene. Do they take care of there skin? Do that practice proper hygiene and smell good? Do they take good care of their body, teeth, and hair?
1. Shower Use natural smelling body washes and soaps that ENHANCE your natural smell. And ladies, for "down there", a natural soap like a plain dove bar always works best for cleansing. Resort to summers eve or vagisil washes only for a ph balance.
2. Shave and Moisturize Opinions differ from girl to girl about shaving. But to me, clean-of-hair legs and pits polishes off the girl image. Along with keeping pubic hair well groomed. Also, always remember to moisturize! Skin needs replenishing after showering and shaving. Go crazy with lotions!
3. Scents and Deodorant A light fragrance that blends with your natural smell after showering and enhances it is key. Along with a decoded an made for you. Overly fruity and strong overused perfume is NOT what should be used.
4. Good Dental Hygiene Always remember to brush your teeth AT LEAST every morning and night. Healthy teeth and fresh breath are very appealing.
5. Stay Well-Groomed No matter the style of your hair, it's best to keep it well groomed and put together. Keep it clean, neat, and healthy. Also, keep your nails trimmed and clean. Treat yourself ladies! Go for a mani or pedi!
6. The less makeup, the better Once again, what makes you feel beautiful is entirely up to you. But you're a girl! A woman's face is what shows femininity the most. Opt for natural looking or no makeup.
7. Dress the part Regardless of what you choose to wear, always make sure it's clean, near, and matches. And of course fits! I'm not talking tight and fitting, but something that compliments your body type. Jewelry always adds a nice touch.
8. Class and Poise Finally, a woman with class and poise is something that gives you all the grace of being a woman. It's simple. Do things like sit up straight and don't slouch, don't yell, or cuss excessively and chew with your mouth closed. Easy, right?
Now that I've given you some tips go out and rock you girl! Like, comment, save, and follow if you like this tip and would like more! 😊