* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Be Different & Weird
Being in the "in crowd" is not always the coolest thing. Being different and unique can be awesome too! Even being weird.
1) Never care about what others think of you! Being different is about taking a risk and doing something people don't tend to do on a normal basis. Just don't do anything to hurt yourself.
2) Don't be a poser. That's no good. About half of the population at your school or work are probably posers. Don't act one way at school and a different way at home. Don't only bring out your true colors at home!
3) What some people think is dumb, others may not. So if you hear someone say "you should stop doing that, it's getting really annoying." That doesn't mean you should stop. If you change to fit their needs, you're not being different. You're acting like everyone else.
4) To be different, you need to accept yourself. As most people, do not. The popular girl at work or school doesn't have the greatest self-esteem, as you may think. So be proud of who you are, and shout it out!
5) Go ahead, have some fun! If you feel like being different is a hard job, or you feel pressured or stressed, it's time to relax! Lay down on the sofa, take a walk, whatever makes you feel comfortable. And think it through. Do you really want to do this?
Thank you for looking at this tip! Please COMMENT/LIKE/SHARE! FOLLOW for My next tip: homemade body splash