* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
How To Be Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
Health & Fitness
1. Try to find a little alone time when you are stressed. And if an argument is stressing you out, walk away from it. If it is important, you can pick up a discussion when participants are not feeling so combative.
2. Close your eyes, breathe deeply and visualize yourself where you'd like to be.
3. Take a walk, outside if possible. Walking, especially in nature can clear your mind and get your blood flowing.
4.Try to find some down time near water. The sound of water is calming.
Take a long shower, sit by a stream and don't forget to drink lots of water too.
5. Listen to relaxing, uplifting music.
"Four Square" method of breathing to reduce anxiety:
1. Breathe in slowly to a count of four.
2. Hold the breath for a count of four.
3. Exhale slowly through pursed lips to a count of four.
4. Rest for a count of four (without taking any breaths).
5. Take two normal breaths and repeat process
I hope this helps you the next time you are feeling overwhelmed.